电影《美国队长:内战》经典台词

来源:范文网 1.5W

如果说你真的要走,把你的盾牌还给我,在你身上也没有用,我可以还给我爸爸

电影《美国队长:内战》经典台词

电影《美国队长:内战》经典台词

1、Natasha Romanoff: Are we still friends?

黑寡妇:我们还是朋友吗?

Clint Barton: That depends on how hard you punch me.

鹰眼:那取决于你打我多重。

2、General Thaddeus 'Thunderbolt' Ross: Captain, while a great many people see you as a hero, there are some who prefer the word vigilante. You've operated with unlimited power and no supervision. That's something the world can no longer tolerate.

罗斯将军:队长,尽管很多人视你为英雄,但你在有些人眼里不过是个义务警员,你能力无边、不受约束,这已经让世界无法容忍了。

3、Sorry Tony, You know I have no choice, But he is my friend.?

美国队长:托尼,对不起了,你知道我这样做也是别无选择,可他是我的朋友。

Tony Stark: So was i.?

托尼·史塔克:我曾经也是。

4、Natasha Romanoff: Are we still friends?

黑寡妇:我们还是朋友吗?

Clint Barton: That depends on how hard you punch me.

鹰眼:那取决于你打我多重。

5、在该让步的时候让步,不能让步的时候坚决不让。就算所有人都告诉你错的事情是对的,所有人都要你让开,你也要像棵树一样牢牢坚守,然后看着他们的眼睛说:你让开。

Sharon Carter: Concessions in the concession, cannot resolute don't make concessions, even if everyone is to tell you something wrong, all people want you to get out of the way, you also want to like a tree firmly stick to, and then look at their eyes say: you get out of the way!

6、I can't control their fear, only my own.

我不能掌控他人的恐惧,只能掌控自己的恐惧。

7、Tony Stark: Sometimes I want to punch you in your perfect little teeth!

托尼·史塔克:有时候我真想打在你那好看的小牙上!

8、那些与你为敌的人,通常也会与我为敌。——猎鹰《美国队长3》

9、史蒂夫·罗杰斯:我可以像这样打上一整天——史蒂夫·罗杰斯《美国队长3》

10、Captain America: Bucky, Do you remember me?

美国队长:巴基,你记得我吗?

Bucky: Your mothers name is Sarah, Have you fold the paper in the shoes.

巴基:你妈妈的名字叫莎拉,你曾在鞋里叠报纸。

sha Romanoff: I know how much bucky miss you, don't intervene in this matter, will only make things change worse.

黑寡妇:我知道巴基对你有多重要,别插手这件事,拜托,你只会令情况变得更糟。

Captain America: You are to say to want to arrest me?

美国队长:你是说要逮捕我吗?

10、钢铁侠:好吧,我的耐心都用光了,小P孩出来吧!

蜘蛛侠:嗨!大家好!

11、钢铁侠:我们本来没有必要这样的。

美国队长:可是时局造就了我们,也将毁灭我们。

12、Tony Stark: You got a passport?

钢铁侠:你有护照吗?

Spider-Man: Um, no.

蜘蛛侠:呃,没有。

Tony Stark: Ever been to Germany?

钢铁侠:去过德国吗?

Spider-Man: No.

蜘蛛侠:没有。

Tony Stark: Oh you're gonna love it there.

钢铁侠:呵呵,你会爱上那里的。

Spider-Man: I... I can not go to Germany.

蜘蛛侠:我不能去德国。

Tony Stark: Why not?

钢铁侠:为啥?

Spider-Man: Because I... I have homework.

蜘蛛侠:因为我还没写完作业呢。

Tony Stark: Okay I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say that.

钢铁侠:好吧,我就假装没听见你刚说的。

13、Captain America: You got heart, kid, where are you from?

美国队长:孩子,你挺热情的,你从哪来?

Spider-Man: Queens!

蜘蛛侠:皇后镇!

Captain America: Brooklyn!

美国队长:我是布鲁克林的!

14、Tony Stark: I saw how dangerous my weapons were in the wrong hands, so I took control.

钢铁侠:我知道我的武器如果落在坏人手里会有多危险,所以我选择控制。

Steve Rogers: You chose to do that. If we sign these accords, it takes away our right to choose.

美国队长:那你你选择的。可如果我们签了这些协议,选择权就不在我们手里了。

15、Captain America: Thanks for helping us.

美国队长:谢谢你出手相助。

Black Panther: Your friend and my father, they are both victims, if I can help one of them find peace, why not?

黑豹:你朋友和我父亲他们都是受害者,如果可以帮助他们其中一个找到内心的'平静,何乐而不为呢?

Captain America: You know if they find out he's here, they'll come for him.

美国队长:你知道如果他们发现他在这里,肯定会来抓他的。

Black Panther: Let them try.

黑豹:他们可以试试。

16、Sam Wilson: I don't know how many fights you've been on, but there's not usually this much talking.

猎鹰:你应该没参加过什么战斗,不然你没这么多话!

Spider-Man: I'm sorry.

蜘蛛侠:哦,不好意思

17、Steve Rogers: I'm sorry Nat, I can't sign it.

美国队长:对不起,亲,我不能签。

Natasha Romanoff: I know.

黑寡妇:我知道。

Steve Rogers: Then why did you come here?

美国队长:那你来干什么?

Natasha Romanoff: Because I didn't want you to be alone.

黑寡妇:因为我不想你太孤单。

18、蜘蛛侠:当你有这样的能力,如果对发生的不好的事情袖手旁观,那么发生的一切都是你的错。

19、Spider-man: Captain, I am your fans.

蜘蛛侠:队长,我是你的粉丝。

Tony Stark: It is wrong time to say this now.

钢铁侠:现在不是说这些的时候。

20、Captain America: This job. We try to save as many people as we can. Sometimes that dosent mean everbody. But we dont give up!

美国队长:这份工作,我们可以拯救最多人,有时却救不了所有人,但是我们不会放弃!

热门标签